According to my HP handheld calculator, 15,000.00 divided by 1,377.41
yields 10.8900.  According to my hp 49g+ scientific graphing calculator,
15,000.00 divided by 1,377.41 yields 10.8900037026.  I defy anyone to pay
that amount per share in U.S. currency.  I am sure the broker's report
showed $10.89 per share and $15,000.00 total  paid, which is what GnuCash
would show if the user selected the price to be calculated instead of the
total amount according to the attached illustration because GnuCash would
show the price to the nearest cent . If shares were expressed to three
decimal places as some brokers' statements do, I suspect the missing digit
would still be zero and the result would not change for this example  .
Where is the problem?

David Carlson