On Thursday, 19 October 2023 07:04:39 BST Edwin Booth via gnucash-user wrote:
> How do I now assign
> all those transactions to their proper accounts without first importing
> this OFX file into GnuCash?

one step in the inport process is to assign the accounts.   GC "learns" and
will offer suggestions, but to start with, you have to do that manually.
Don't just click through the diallog boxes....

> But for some reason I saw
> this email in my Yahoo mail app rather than in my Gmail app. Please respond
> to this by sending out my Gmail account. elybee...@gnail.com. Thanks,
> Edwin
>

> Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

I think the replies have gone to Yahoo! because you sent the original mail
from Yahoo! and Yahoo! has set this header (instruction for email software)
<snip>

I've only replied to the list, not to Edwin personally, although my email
software was expecting to send to the Yahoo! address and I overrode that...

HTH,
Maf.