My bank just this morning went through another iteration of fine tuning
their procedures, which I have yet to process.  However, I hope they still
have monthly statements, whether mailed or only online to reconcile
against.  They may be identified only by account number and month, but so
far they have been sufficiently immutable to be  positively identified
years later with an identifiable date interval for reconciliation

..

David Carlson