Again, nothing that I'm no expert:

It seems to me that your solution has four splits, while mine has... four
splits.

Depending on the actual event, either could be valid. For example, a conversion
between accounts at a single brokerage might look like your example, while one
from one brokerage to another might work better with mine.

⁣David T. ​