Right now I am limited to using my phone for e-mail so I cannot search for
related mails or bug reports easily. I had multiple line surges that fried 3
towers and my laptop computer.  Not to mention a cascade failure of all of my
hard-drives and backup drives and printers.

Somewhere along the way, under Ubuntu, snaphub (I thought it was snapd) updated
from 5.? To 5.6, to 5.6-1 so I do not remember which version I used. But, it
created duplicate transactions of ofx imports which is a nightmare since I did
the imports on a 30-day cycle. Now that I am attempting to reconcile the
affected accounts, I discover that there are missing transactions as well.

Has anyone reported this?

Or should I just create a new imbalanceā€USD to balance the books? I am talking
about imports thar were a couple of months late.  Yes I know sloppy work on my
part.