I have been importing QIF files into GNUcash successfully for several years.
However, for recent files, I am getting an error of ‘MISSING QIF INVESTMENT
ACTION FOR TRANSACTION DATED xx/xx/xxxx.  The erroneous transaction seems to be
the last of those imported.  The import will not complete.  I have had to
manually enter all the transactions.

I am downloading the files from Santander online banking.  Not sure if it is
Santander or Gnucash that’s the issue.

Beryl