I just completed a job for a satisfied customer. Very satisfied; he voluntarily paid $50 over and above the invoiced amount and told me to keep it as a tip. Now, how do I account for that?

I'm very leery about hand editing anything to do with the AP and AR systems; there's a caution against that in the documentation. And the invoice is already posted, I'd prefer not to unpost and edit it. When I post the payment received, AP shows it as a "pre-payment," but I'm not sure of the proper way to redirect that to an income account.

Suggestions?