I'm trying to import a  .csv file from PayPal into the latest stable version of GNC on Windoze 11 home and and/or Ubuntu 22.04 (snaphub version 5.6.1), and neither of them will properly..  Both refuse to import transactions properly when Notes and Memo are selected.  I need both of them so I can properly "split" transactions between my wife's schedule C and personal expenses.

I can only  import one or the other, notes or memo, not  both, AND I need both in  the same transaction.  And I have always been able to in all previous versions of GNC.

Can anyone suggest a solution?

I am up  against the April 15th tax filing deadline, and I do not want to have to file an extension for both my wife and and our dependent sons separate return, so that I can manually edit every transaction manually from the .csv file to place everything in the right  account.  Our health insurance depends on it as does whether he gets the grants to continue his college education. They want more per semester now than I ever have made yearly in my life.  I never expected college tuition to exceed the income level of three working family members plus a Pell grant and scholarships.  His 529 account is not even adequate.

Can anyone tell me why I cannot import a .csv file with both notes and memo?  Not one or the other.

--Jeffrey Black M.B.A.