On 12/04/2024 01:09, Robert Dew wrote:
Thanks for the pointer John.

Looks like I'm going to have to learn Python to go down this route.

 From what I can find with quick google searches seems to suggest that the Flask
App captures the output from GnuCash and then via Flask, Python and possibly
Node.JS renders an HTML output which is then severed via apache or similar web
server.

I will sit down later and see if a) my initial assessment is correct and b) the
level of
new procedures I need to get an understand of.

Cheers
Robert