On 12/04/2024 21:28, Robert Dew wrote:
Thanks for the offer Graham
I'm getting more and more inclined towards the X11 track.
I will need to do a little experimenting with havingĀ  X11 and CLI on the same VM to see if they "Play nicely" together or if I'll need to run up a separate VM just for the X11 processes. For now I've been side tracked by running up a VM dedicated to MPD so I can (finally) move the radio station PC out of the house and reduce the load on my broadband, but I intend to come back to the GnuCash project in a few weeks.
Just noticed on re-reading your email the word CONTAINER.
Does GnuCash need to run under Docker or was that simply your choice to do so.