When using GNC 5.4 on Windows 11, F::Q 1.59 & 1.60 work perfectly (except for the quote source issues resolved with 1.6).

When upgrade to GNC 5.6-1 neither F::Q 1.59 nor 1.6 CLI works, error message indicates unable to find data file.

Note that using the Get Quotes button in the Price Database window does work perfectly with GNC 5.6-1.

My CLI command, run as administrator, is:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash\bin\gnucash-cli.exe" --verbose --quotes get file://C:/Users/KCBurns/AppData/Local/GnuCash/KCBurns.gnucash

I am USA-based using unknown\yahoojson as the quote source for six securities on NASDAQ and NYSE; though I have tried other quote sources with no success.

Re-installing GNC 5.4 gives me a functioning F::Q CLI.