I have some expenses accounts that hold the same name (for example, "eating
out") but one is related to my personal expenses and the other either is
related to the mutual expenses I have with my fianceƩ or to a trip expense,
for example.
I would like to know if there is a way that when I'm looking at an expense
report, for example, I could see the total amount of these accounts sumed
up rather than the each amount separately.

I'd appreciate thoughts on the topic.

Bruno Alves