Hi Guys, I realise that I can’t get quotes from tesouro_direto anymore after
update to Finance::Quote 1.60.

I was receiving this error message:

Found Finance::Quote version 1.60.

* 07:05:12 ERROR <gnc.price-quotes> [parse_quotesource_error()] Unrecognized
Finance::Quote Error Can't use string ("") as a HASH ref while "strict refs" in
use at /Applications/Gnucash.app/Contents/Resources/bin/finance-quote-wrapper
line 185.

Price retrieval failed: Unrecognized Finance::Quote Error: Can't use string
("") as a HASH ref while "strict refs" in use at
/Applications/Gnucash.app/Contents/Resources/bin/finance-quote-wrapper line 185.

Thanks