Hi,

I'm a long time Quicken user and trying to migrate to GnuCash.  I've
exported my entire Quicken file to QIF and then try to import into GnuCash.
Here is what I noted during the attempt.

Load QIF files

Line 627318: Could not parse price line: "#C093280",," 5/ 4'21"

Match payees/memos to GnuCash accounts

It listed about 10 that maps to Unspecified and I kept them as New selected

Tradable commodities

There are many and I did not review them.  Exchange or abbreviation type
appear to be NONCURRENCY for all of them

New Book Options

I did not change any settings

QIF Import - Failed

Missing QIF investment action for transaction dated 9/19/2019

I have many accounts and many transactions.  Searching the QIF file find
many with this date.  How can I get the details on what to fix?  Is there a
log file of import?

Thanks