Hi,

The original problem was "The erroneous transaction seems to be the last of
those imported". If that's the case, it won't apply. What is shown in my case
is there is no investment transaction on that day and it's somewhere in the
middle of all the dates.

Also, in Quicken I can't find any transaction on any investment accounts.

Is there an experiment build available to test the theory?

Thanks