I'm trying to switch from Quicken to GnuCash.

The AqBanking feature did not work with my two banks.

The primary thing I still love about Quicken is that I can simply click a
button and it downloads transactions across all my accounts. It's a huge
time saver.

To switch to GnuCash, I would have to at the very least consolidate all my
frequently used accounts into one bank that either downloads automatically
through the AqBanking feature, or perhaps through some API script that I
would have to create and manage (ugh), or, as a last option, log in to
every day and download the transaction reports.

Does anyone know of any method, bank, or whatever that allows for
automating the transaction download feature that speeds up the process?

Bryan