From: Bryan B. <goldenbluesa...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2024 2:18 PM
To: gnucash-user@gnucash.org
Subject: [GNC] Any bank that still functions well with AqBanking? Does Paypal?

I'm trying to switch from Quicken to GnuCash.

The AqBanking feature did not work with my two banks.

The primary thing I still love about Quicken is that I can simply click a
button and it downloads transactions across all my accounts. It's a huge time
saver.

To switch to GnuCash, I would have to at the very least consolidate all my
frequently used accounts into one bank that either downloads automatically
through the AqBanking feature, or perhaps through some API script that I would
have to create and manage (ugh), or, as a last option, log in to every day and
download the transaction reports.

Does anyone know of any method, bank, or whatever that allows for automating
the transaction download feature that speeds up the process?

Bryan