On Apr 23, 2024 at 1:59:18 PM, Jim Muchow <jamesdmuc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I want you maintainers and developers to know that I run GnuCash just
> fine and don't have problems. I very much appreciate such a great free
> product. Thanks.

Let me echo the sentiment. After four years using YNAB, which is a great
product in its own right, I decided to take the training wheels off and
move to GnuCash in search of a raw double entry accounting tool that can
gracefully handle multiple currencies and commodities.

I’m super pleased with both the tool and the community so far. There are
some rough edges of course, but I’m very grateful for the developers’ work
and I look forward to participating more in the future.