From my ancient taglines file> bookkeepers prepare the ingredients, accountants do the cooking, auditors figure out the recipe.

On 4/25/2024 5:05 AM, gnucash-user-requ...@gnucash.org wrote:
Message: 1
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 12:19:20 -0500
From: R Losey <rlo...@gmail.com>
To: Jim Muchow <jamesdmuc...@gmail.com>
Cc: gnucash-user@gnucash.org
Subject: Re: [GNC] Nothing Wrong

On Tue, Apr 23, 2024 at 4:00?PM Jim Muchow <jamesdmuc...@gmail.com> wrote:

I want you maintainers and developers to know that I run GnuCash just
fine and don't have problems. I very much appreciate such a great free
product. Thanks.

I kinda wanted to make this an annual thing but I have not been
consistent about this and for that I apologize. Also this is not
response to any one or more of the problem reports. Just a note of
thanks.

I'll add my voice to the growing chorus. I switched from Quicken in 2016
and am very, very happy with GnuCash itself, and for the additional things
I've learned following this newsgroup.