Thank you for the reply, Frank.

To take the second half of your reply first, there won’t be many products.
I used the word ‘product’ for illustration; in actual fact, these are
product groups or types.

That said, your other suggestion, to treat shops as assets, is something I
will look into. My accountancy knowledge is basic to say the least. I will
attempt to find some reading material about this.

Thank you for the suggestion.

Kind wishes - Patrick