Also, you definitely would not want to double-import the same transaction, so there isn't a good reason to want to mock with the FITID. What *could* be useful (but in extremely rare cases) would be to force a re-import of the same transaction despite the fact that it's been imported previous, while avoiding a duplication (i.e. the second import would update the existing transaction instead of being skipped altogether). But I don't see a good reason to implement that at this point... Deleting the existing one achieves the same result for these rare cases.

Jean