Hello Werner,

thanks a lot for your reply and all the useful commands. Please excuse the late
reply, but this one is getting me crazy since I am not able to create a
situation in which I can reliably reproduce the failure. I guess that is due to
OS updates as well.

Here are some of the edgy cases:

- When I launch a bash right after startup `ssh-add -L` displays all the keys
and they remain even after the usage of FIDO

- When I come back from Lunch - waking up the box from logout - the keys are
gone, even with the bash still open.

- In case the keys are gone, none of the scripts you provided change anything.

Maybe that is helpful here: The code from my `.bashrc`:

```
export GPG_TTY="$(tty)"
export SSH_AUTH_SOCK=$(gpgconf --list-dirs agent-ssh-socket)
gpgconf --launch gpg-agent
```

Adding `pscs-shared` completely breaks it, and it stops working.

I will further try to clearly reproduce it. Any hints are welcome.

THANKS FOR HELP!

Best Philipp

Philipp Schmidt (Diplom-Designer) | knutschmidt.de (http://knutschmidt.de) |
phil...@knutschmidt.de | +49 176 23 43 27 79