Hello Werner,

thanks again for your Help! I found some errors in the logs of
`~/.gnupg/gpg-agend.log` which you can find in the attachments.

By accident I stumbled over a solution which maybe give some idea what might go
wrong, but which is wired in nature as well:

Running `gpgconf -K all` and `systemctl restart pcscd` doesn't change anything
immediately - but after a while (Minutes i guess) `ssh-add -L` then yields the
keys. When that has happened I can even remove / add one/both of my keys and
everything is updated accordingly.

The confusing part is that it takes time until it works again, so maybe that
Information can nail down the issue a little?

Best and thanks for Help,
Philipp

Philipp Schmidt (Diplom-Designer) | knutschmidt.de (http://knutschmidt.de) |
phil...@knutschmidt.de | +49 176 23 43 27 79