On 2024-02-13 14:32, Matthias Apitz wrote:
El día martes, febrero 13, 2024 a las 11:04:31a. m. +0100, Werner Koch via
Gnupg-users escribió:

On Fri,  9 Feb 2024 15:36, Matthias Apitz said:

So, can I buy this card here in Europe or even in Germany?
floss-shop.de
I've contacted floss-shop.de. They can not provide (i.e. cut) the card
to Micro-SIM format. And I will not cut it itself because it must fit
exactly in the internal reader slot behint the battery, or it will not
come out anyore.
Because the GPG specific code installed on the card is FLOSS, you might be able to buy blank cards in the desired form factor and install the code yourself, provided the parts (code and card) can be legally transported to Cuba despite US sanctions. In particular,  the Card Operating System or runtime may be of US origin and thus
subject to sanctions.

Enjoy

Jakob