On Tue, Feb 13, 2024 at 02:32:04PM +0100, Matthias Apitz wrote:
> El día martes, febrero 13, 2024 a las 11:04:31a. m. +0100, Werner Koch via
> Gnupg-users escribió:
>
> > On Fri,  9 Feb 2024 15:36, Matthias Apitz said:
> >
> > > So, can I buy this card here in Europe or even in Germany?
> >
> > floss-shop.de
>
> I've contacted floss-shop.de. They can not provide (i.e. cut) the card
> to Micro-SIM format. And I will not cut it itself because it must fit
> exactly in the internal reader slot behint the battery, or it will not
> come out anyore.

I do not know who you talked to but they offer their cards with a
ID000 cut out (25mm x 15mm). You can pop out the card  and smoothen the
corners with sandpaper.
That is the exact size you are looking for.

You also could buy a nitrokey starter. this is basically a smartcard reader
with a smartcard in a clam shell. You can just pry the shell open and take
the smartcard out. Their other keys are tamper proofed (embedded in resin).

=H

--
Henning Follmann           | hfollm...@itcfollmann.com