Am Mittwoch 21 Februar 2024 17:16:57 schrieb Werner Koch via Gnupg-users:
> On Wed, 21 Feb 2024 15:52, Philip Colmer said:
> > that works. The wiki (https://wiki.gnupg.org/WKDHosting) says to use
> > gpg --homedir "$(mktemp -d)" --verbose --locate-keys
> > your.em...@example.org ... and this doesn't work.
>
> Its a wiki and ppl change it at will and worse nobody checks and updates
> it.

*cough* I do check and update it on a few places, but not everywhere.
(And help is always appreciated.)

The above example as it is in the wiki still works as a test with 2.2.40.
And it is indicated as test. Note that for the test somebody is not really
importing the pubkey.
What did not work?

> $ gpg-wks-client --check -v w...@gnupg.org
>
> If you add --debug=ipc you can actually see what has been requested from
> the server.  Without any option you just get an returns status for
> scripting.

I've added the second test method as well.

--
https://intevation.de/~bernhard   +49 541 33 508 3-3
Geschäftsführer: Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter