On Thu, 28 Mar 2024 08:26, Damien Cassou said:

> Is that a problem? Am I missing something important? It seems this
> causes me the troubles mentioned at [1].

Your subkeys are all stored on a smartcard.  The primary key is online.
This is as intended.  If you remove the the primary private key
(<keygrip>.key)  You should see a '#' mark for the primary key.

> My private master key is symlinked in ~/.gnupg/private-keys-v1.d:

That is intended to work but has not been thoroughly tested.

> [1] https://github.com/pinpox/pgp2ssh/issues/6

That reminds me that we have a function export_secret_ssh_key but it
will always fail with a not-implemented error ;-).  Noone of the core
hackers felt a need for it.  For example I have not used anything else
than gpg-agent based ssh access since 2005.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner

--
The pioneers of a warless world are the youth that
refuse military service.             - A. Einstein