Hi Alexander,

thank you for giving me background information. It really helped, this
sentenc was particularly helpful:

Alexander Kulbartsch <alexan...@kulbartsch.de> writes:
> When you call "gpg --list-packets sec.asc"
> I assume you see something like "gnu-divert-to-card, ..." under your
> subkeys

When I export today, I see "gnu-divert-to-card" on my subkeys. But if I
check on an old backup, I don't see this. So I conclude that my backup
contains the private subkeys (good news!).

I just found out that if I don't see the subkeys after importing the
backup it's just because they are expired: "show-unusable-subkeys"
reveal them and everything is good.

Thank you so much.

--
Damien Cassou