On 28 Mar 2024, at 12:54, Christian Sommer via Gnupg-users
<gnupg-users@gnupg.org> wrote:

> when explicitly telling GnuPG to display x448 fingerprints (gpg
> --fingerprint) it just spits out the "abbreviated hex format" by takes
> the first 50 bytes and sweeping the rest under the rug! Not very nice.

Hi, Christian.

This seems to depend on whether you have “with-fingerprint” enabled in your
gpg.conf file. I commented out this line from my own gpg.conf, and I was able
to reproduce Werner’s full 64-character v5 fingerprint output. With this
configuration line enabled I could only see your 50-character fingerprint
output.

Hope this helps,
Andrew.