And how many resources are defined across the agents?

Can you please answer the earlier questions I asked as well? It's rather
difficult to efficiently help if you don't respond to the questions that
characterise the problem from a maintainer perspective. :-)

- Is this a problem that has always been there, or something that has
changed with a GoCD version or other change in environment?
- Is it faster when the server is restarted, and gets slower over time (or
the same after a restart)?
- Why do you feel it is the # of jobs/stages the agents have processed that
is a key factor, rather than simply the # of agents or some other agent
configuration factor?

Additionally, can you share a redacted output from /go/api/support ? You
can enter the URL in the browser when logged in as an admin. Be careful of
the "Runtime Information" and "System Health Information" sections when
sharing. These are the two main places which might leak unintentional
information from your setup. Redact the individual values which feel
sensitive to you.

-Chad