Cool, thanks! Just trying to gather enough information to see if I can
replicate or find the issue in a dedicated chunk of time this weekend.

You can email it to me, and/or encrypt with my GPG key if you'd like (
https://github.com/chadlwilson/chadlwilson/blob/main/gpg-public-key.asc)

By 'resources' I am referring to the GoCD functionality where you can tag
agents with resources that they offer, which are then matched to pipeline
jobs that say they *require* those resources to run as part of agent
assignment.

> No we use this setup no for about a year, patch the system on a regular
basis including the latest gocd stable version.

To make sure I understand you, are you saying that the problem has been
here for the last year, perhaps gradually getting worse a story add more
agents or pipelines - but not an issue suddenly created after a particular
upgrade or change?

-Chad

On Fri, 16 Feb 2024, 00:29 'Wolfgang Achinger' via go-cd, <
go-cd@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> > And how many resources are defined across the agents?
> What exactly do you mean here? System resources? XMS XMX Values of java ?
>
> - Is this a problem that has always been there, or something that has
> changed with a GoCD version or other change in environment?
> No we use this setup no for about a year, patch the system on a regular
> basis including the latest gocd stable version.
>
> - Is it faster when the server is restarted, and gets slower over time (or
> the same after a restart)?
> No a restart does not affect the speed at all. It stays constant
>
> - Why do you feel it is the # of jobs/stages the agents have processed
> that is a key factor, rather than simply the # of agents or some other
> agent configuration factor?
> I don't know it was more a wild guess. After later testing, i don't think
> this anymore. I cleaned up some tables and reduced the agent history
> visible in the GUI, but this did not affect the speed (Well, it increased
> the speed of the listing of the agent history itself but not the loading
> time of the popups).
>
> If it is ok i will send the support output directly your our mailadress
> so it will not get shared in the thread.
>
> Am Do., 15. Feb. 2024 um 15:50 Uhr schrieb Chad Wilson <
> ch...@thoughtworks.com>:
>
>> And how many resources are defined across the agents?
>>
>> Can you please answer the earlier questions I asked as well? It's rather
>> difficult to efficiently help if you don't respond to the questions that
>> characterise the problem from a maintainer perspective. :-)
>>
>> - Is this a problem that has always been there, or something that has
>> changed with a GoCD version or other change in environment?
>> - Is it faster when the server is restarted, and gets slower over time
>> (or the same after a restart)?
>> - Why do you feel it is the # of jobs/stages the agents have processed
>> that is a key factor, rather than simply the # of agents or some other
>> agent configuration factor?
>>
>> Additionally, can you share a redacted output from /go/api/support ? You
>> can enter the URL in the browser when logged in as an admin. Be careful of
>> the "Runtime Information" and "System Health Information" sections when
>> sharing. These are the two main places which might leak unintentional
>> information from your setup. Redact the individual values which feel
>> sensitive to you.
>>
>> -Chad
>>

>> On Thu, Feb 15, 2024 at 10:17 PM 'Wolfgang Achinger' via go-cd <
>> go-cd@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>>
>>> 1 environment
>>> 164 materials
>>> 0 elastic agents