Does that plugin really not work?

I note the repo has recently been archived, but the plugin was updated
relatively recently in 2023 and there haven't been any changes in those
plugin APIs for quite a while to my knowledge - nor removal of old versions
of the (plugin API) extension points.

In case there's a simple answer, might be worth sharing in which way it
doesn't work?

-Chad