If that error message comes after a log like WARN Error notifying plugin -
xxxx with settings change but the plugin otherwise works OK, then you can
probably ignore it. There are some optional request types that some plugins
don't implement (and don't need to implement), but they don't always handle
them so elegantly so they can log errors like the below.

If there are other concerns with the plugin or things we want to do with it
but it otherwise is working OK, we could consider forking it into the
gocd-contrib
organisation <https://github.com/gocd-contrib> to maintain it, since the
Sentry folks don't appear to use/maintain it anymore.

-Chad