There is nothing you should *need* to configure that affects seeing those
raw template values like {{ GOINPUTNAME['url'].$error.server }} . You
should never see these - it means there is a problem in how your browser is
find what is breaking the plugin view and fix that. When the plugin view is
working correctly you should see just errors like this:

[image: image.png]
I only have another couple of suggestions

   - Make sure you don't have multiple versions of the plugin installed in
   the server's plugin directory. If you remove duplicate plugin versions,
   restart the server afterwards and see if it's different.
   - If you are already in the network tab, perhaps you can share the JSON
   response from */go/api/admin/plugin_info?type=scm* when you click on the
   Admin > Pluggable SCMs tab (in the environment that is broken). There is
   nothing sensitive in that API response.

Something seems to be wrong with either the plugin, the way you installed
it, but without looking at the browser console and my earlier questions we
would just be guessing where the problem is.

-Chad