That looks normal to me.

I don't know - my only other suggestions to narrow it down are the same as
earlier:

   - check the browser console for Javascript errors when loading these
   pages
   - check the browser debugger "network" tab to see if requests under the
   "JS" and "XHR" types are being blocked or failing (403,433/503 etc).
   - disable the browser cache and do a full reload and check the console
   and network tab again.
   - try a different browser or Incognito mode (to rule out a corrupt
   browser cache)

Do you use a CDN, load balancer or reverse proxy (for HTTPS) in front of
your "real" GoCD server which can modify requests/responses? If so, I would
expect to see something wrong in the browser console or the network tab.

Perhaps someone else has some idea? Personally I cannot replicate on Chrome
122.0.6261.129, Safari 17.4 or Firefox 123.0.1 which makes me think it is
something particular to your server environment or your local
machine/browser.

-Chad