Hi All

I'm dockerizing our static/standalone GoCD server.

Hence copied the content from the static GoCD server to EFS and mounted
that EFS content into the container (GoCD server container).

And with that, container starts and runs but it can't fetch any data, and I
see the below in the log:

```jvm 2    | Caused by:
org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLNonTransientConnectionException: Database may be already
in use: null. Possible solutions: close all other connection(s); use the
server mode [90020-200]

jvm 2    | Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: The file is locked:
nio:/godata/db/h2db/cruise.mv.db [1.4.200/7]```

Looks like the static/old server acquired the lock and when the data from
that server copied to EFS lock is still maintained and hence the new server
has the db file locked and couldn't fetch any data.

Wonder, how are the people handling this situation ?
We need the old server running as well when the new server is being brought
up within the docker container.

Any inputs will be of great help.

Many thanks,
Satya