Thank you, Sriram.

I managed to launch the new container alongside the old one.

As you use the Elastic Agents plugin, can I ask you a question please.

I'm encountering some issues with the way agents are launched, assigned,
and terminated. Despite setting the maximum agent count to two, both agents
launch sequentially, with only the first being assigned to the job.

Here's where it gets tricky: when the staging job completes and triggers
the production job, I expect one of the active agents to take over.
Instead, the production job attempts to launch new agents, fails due to the
max count limit, and runs without any agents, leading to failure.

Additionally, some agent instances remain active for an extended period,
requiring manual termination. This disrupts the workflow significantly.

Have you experienced similar issues, or do you have any suggestions for a
workaround?

Thanks in advance !