Hi all

Wonder, what's the way around to mount .ssh from EFS into the gocd base
container (from the image gocd/gocd-server:v22.3.0).

We have saved all our content into EFS under /godata and maps that into the
container as /godata.

We are using gocd/gocd-server:v22.3.0.

It all runs good, mapping was fine too but just one thing that’s not
happening is “.ssh” folder.

I have .ssh with all required keys in EFS under /godata and /godata within
the container also has .ssh but not /go-working-dir.

Is that supported, am I mis-configuring it, or do we need to handle that
outside of the base image ?

Many thanks in advance !