Did someone recently change something in your compose volume mounts?

It's probably not a good idea to mount things directly into /go-working-dir
like the line "*-
./gocd/docker-elastic-agents-3.2.3-415.jar:/go-working-dir/plugins/external*
"

The container entrypoint expects to own and manage these locations with
symlinks, as Ram mentioned earlier. This is why the */go-working-dir* path
is not documented - it is internal and you shouldn't interfere with it or
couple your config to undocumented internals.

This mount being there at container start is probably going to prevent the
entrypoint from linking things to /godata correctly and you will probably
end up with a `plugins` directory which is not writable by GoCD and errors
like you had below.

Since you already have a /godata volume - put the plugin jars directly into
./gocd/data/plugins/external (on your host machine), and remove the
individual jar mount. Basically, please follow the documentation:
https://hub.docker.com/r/gocd/gocd-server

If removing that plugin mount still doesn't work, check the other mounts
and the permissions of those directories as seen by the container when it
starts by execing into it and exploring.

-Chad