I. Nunes responds:
Nothing of the kind.
I was simply clarifying your fetal  misapprehensions.

I am not the morality police nor a gas bag pontificate  bent on imposing my
conception of 'rightness' on others.
Very colonial  you know: the I-know-what-is-good-for-you.
Chacun a son gout!  Vive la difference!

On Sat, 7/2/11, Nascy Caldeira <nascy...@yahoo.com.au
>>   Lyrawmn? Hmmm?

So you mean you are happy to live with this, because in China it is worse?

Where is your conscience gone man? In China there is no Ban on Cow Slaughter,
No full democracy, no false gods either!
The proper thing to do, is to give a 'lead' in reform and then show the world,
China included, that, this is the proper way.
It Has To Be!

Nascy Caldeira >>>