Dear Sir,

I will be grateful if you please publish the enclosed in your issue and oblige.

With many thanks and kind regards,

Yours sincerely,

Dr. (Fr.) Walter de Sá
PRINCIPAL
St. Xavier's College of Arts, Science & Commerce,
Xaviernagar, Mapusa - Goa - 403507 - INDIA.

PRESS NOTE

Students of Semester-I and Semester-III of Arts, Science and Commerce are hereby informed that the results will be declared on 30th November, 2011, at 11:15 a.m.

All students have to come accompanied by their parent/guardian to collect their marksheets. Marksheets will not be issued without the presence of parent/guardian. It will be an open day for the parent/guardian to discuss the performance of their wards.