On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 8:57 PM, 許吉宏 <2pythonwo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>   I'm using Gmail API and it works if I executes it manually

Instead of using the Gmail API to send email, can you temporarily try using
the built-in mail function to send mail?
https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/python/mail/

You can also try emailing using SendGrid:
https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/python/mail/sendgrid#send_an_email

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 8:57 PM, 許吉宏 <2pythonwo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> But on the application logs I got the information below . Any suggestion
> to solve it ? Thank you .
>
> "This request caused a new process to be started for your application, and
> thus caused your application code to be loaded for the first time. This
> request may thus take longer and use more CPU than a typical request for
> your application"

That's OK, that message is normal. Do you see any error signs in the log
(non-200 status code, a red icon next to a request log, etc)?