While App Engine will serve your needs, based on what you asked, perhaps Google
Cloud Functions <http://cloud.google.com/functions> would be a simpler
solution. You can get started immediately by going to the Cloud console's
Cloud Functions dashboard <https://console.cloud.google.com/functions>
where you can create, code, deploy, and test your function, all from your
browser. The Quickstart sample
<https://cloud.google.com/functions/docs/quickstart-python> code is already
dropped into the editor and ready for you to modify. Alternatively, if you
already have that app you want to call in a Docker container, then you
should use Google Cloud Run <http://cloud.google.com/run> instead. App
Engine is best suited for normal web apps like Flask or Django.

Hope this helps!
--Wesley

On Fri, Aug 14, 2020 at 7:28 AM Vishnu U <vish0...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am working on a project where I have to send data from Raspberry Pi to
> Google Cloud, process it, and receive the result back to the same Raspberry
> Pi. Is this possible using Google App Engine?. If not is there any other
> service in GCP that can do this functionality?

"A computer never does what you want... only what you tell it."
    wesley chun :: @wescpy <http://twitter.com/wescpy> :: Software
Architect & Engineer
    Developer Advocate at Google Cloud by day; at night...
    Python training & consulting : http://CyberwebConsulting.com
    "Core Python" books : http://CorePython.com
    Python blog: http://wescpy.blogspot.com