Hello Jeff,

On  Fri,  27 Apr 2001, at 19:59:09 [GMT -0700] (which was 4:59 where I
live) you wrote:

>>I've suscrived archive@jab.org to [EMAIL PROTECTED] list. MDAEMON
>>tries to connect jab.org and always get a timeout error.

JB> Sounds like a problem with your MDAEMON. Otherwise, how exactly, did your
JB> message (quoted above) reach [EMAIL PROTECTED]?

Using another SMTP server.

Ive  find another suscriber address with the same problem. I dont know
what  the  problems is, couse MDAEMON relays list messages to the rest
of listers and relays non-list mail.

--
Chema Berian
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v1.51 on Spanish Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195
Service Pack 1

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys