Je ne sais pas!

I really have no idea why the lists are not active. Maybe Mandrake
discontinued them. Maybe they decided to add "X-No-Archive: Yes"
headers to their messages. Maybed they decided to stop sending
copies of their messages to Mail-Archive either accidently or
on purpose.

Mail-Archive only runs an archiving service, we don't control or run
any lists (except this one, "gossip"). I suggest politely inquiring
with Mandrake or the relevant list maintainers if you can figure
out who they are. I'm sorry, but I don't have any contact information.

Cheers,
Jeff