Off the top of my head:

  - these list messages might be heading to the secondary mail
    exchange (MX) for some reason which has been in queue-only
    mode for some time now.

  - maybe these lists are getting misfiled for some reason

  - something else?

In any case:

  - In general the service is running

  - I do not believe any messages are lost, but they might
    be queued somewhere

  - I am currently busy with data transfer between
    different generations of hardware, so probably can't
    look into this in detail in the immediate future.

  - Please do not resend messages to mail-archive.

  - Feel free to send me a copy of a single list message and
    I will trace through the system when I have time and see what
    the issue is.

-Jeff

                              =====