Hi all,

Essentially all the data has tranferred between the old and new
hardware. I'm now running a shadow; both the new computer and the old
computer are crunching away. I'm going to monitor for some time then
eventually do a spontaneous switchover.

Also, I've fed the many hundred thousand queued mails over the past
two months to the new machine, and am curious how quickly it will burn
through. You won't see the results until switchover, but I can, and it
is going quite fast.

There are still some network details and configuration still left to
do on the new machine, including:

     Mail Transfer Agent [exim]
     Web Server [apache]
     DNS [bind]
     List Server (for gossip) [mailman]
     Web Logging [analog]
     FAQ update

I've taken care of everything that needed to be done to get data
transferred and processing, including some minor tweaks to the
mail-archive core control software and system event logging. Overall,
things are going well.

Cheers,
Jeff

PS. 90-day inactive mailing lists alphabetically below asp
    have been deleted on the legacy machine. They will reappear on
    switchover.