A plea and a suggestion

Sep.24 2004 I wrote this message:
http://www.mail-archive.com/jetspeed-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg16597.html
Sep.27, *Raphaël* Luta replied, to the more appropriate jetspeed-user list, and - I guess - a cc to myself.

The problem is, I cannot reach his answer from my question. (In fact, I cannot find the answer stored anywhere on the Internet, which is troublesome, since the answer gave quite some insight into the Jetspeed software.)

Ideally, a 'search for replies' feature, which searches across mailinglists, would be perfect in this situation.

In the short run, I am looking for the reply to my posted message above.
In the long run, I think this feature would benefit mail-archive.org users quite a bit.

Mail-archive.org, thanks for providing this service, Thor Hovden