Hi Jeff,

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005, Jeff Breidenbach wrote:

Toshi, thank you for the Japanese localization. We may need to change
the ISO-20220JP characters to ISO 10646 numerical character references
before I can use it. (And I may need help on that!)

Ok, please feel free to ask me if you need the help.

Also, let me know if there are any particular lists that should be
localized to Japanese.

At least, I think that 'axis-user-ja@ws.apache.org' should be localized into Japanese. The list has been archived in a couple of months, however, it's not on the active lists.

Everybody, I've been thinking revising the i18n/l10n scheme for
The Mail Archive. Maybe instead of using the email message's character
set for the web page, we should convert everything to UTF-8. What do
people think?

+1 from me.

Thanks,
Toshi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>