On March 27, 2005 at 12:43, Jeff Breidenbach wrote:

> > d) use the m2h_text_plain::filter disableflowed setting
>
> Ok. I've disabled reflow on rsync@lists.samba.org as a guinea pig.
> John, please monitor new messages to the list for a few weeks and let
> me know how it works out. If there are no bad side effects, we can
> consider a site-wide configuration change.

If someone can provide me a raw email message illustrating the
problem, I can try an look at it.

The format=flowed setting in email messages have well-defined
semantics, and mhonarc (more specifically, the m2h_text_plain::filter
filter) tries to follow the RFC as best as it can.   Therefore, either
the messages are mis-tagged as flowed or there is a bug in the
filtering code.

Please check-out RFC 2646.

--ewh